Cubs Fans: You Need Tickets to these Three Wrigley 2023 Home Games
Baseball season has arrived! It's time to get your tickets to Wrigley to see the Cubbies, but what games have the best giveaways? We found three you won't want to miss.
When someone asks me if I'm a sports fan, it's a total yes. But if we're talking about the Chicago Bulls, the Blackhawks, it's definitely casual. I do go to a Chicago Bears game once a year and try to follow what's happening on the field... but my heart belongs to the Chicago Cubs.
Since the day I was born (or at least as long as I can remember), I have been a Cubs fan and try to go to two or three games every year.
Yes, we all had to take a break in 2020, but this 2023 season seems like we're back to baseball business!
Single game tickets went on sale today and I know you're stressed out deciding which games to pick, so I thought I would help you out.
I did some digging and discovered these three Cubs promotional giveaways that you don't want to miss!
- 'Rookie of the Year' Day - Sunday, July 2
- Celebrating MY FAVORITE baseball movie. It's the 30th anniversary of the movie with Henry Rowengartner himself (Thomas Ian Nicholas) throwing out the first pitch.
- This is a pretty cool promotion, you can get a Henry bobblehead if you buy your tickets through the special link on the page, you don't have to get to the game early.
- 'Picnic Blanket' - Saturday, April 1
- Saturdays in April are notoriously cold at Wrigley, so you'll probably use this blanket the minute you get it. This promotion is presented by Mariott Bonvoy and you'll get one if you're one of the first 10,000 fans at the game. The blanket is pretty cool looking, it says Wrigleyville with all of the players' names behind it.
- 'Fanny Pack' - Sunday May 28
- In case you don't know... the 90s are back, including fanny packs. This time they're way more fashionable and just as functional, this pink Cubs fanny pack is presented by Hornitos, and it'll go to the first 10,000 fans who are over 21 headed to this game.
Which giveaway do you have your eye on?