Black Tie Not Required for This Weekend’s ‘Winter Jam’ at the Rust Belt
The Midwest in winter can be harsh, with temperatures dropping well below freezing and heavy snowfall. The long, dark nights and bitter cold can make it difficult to find anything to actually enjoy.
We've all had some version of what they call "seasonal affective disorder". The dreary weather can also lead to feelings of cabin fever and isolation.
Luckily for us, The Rust Belt in East Moline is prescribing a whole season's worth of reasons to enjoy winter!
Just What The Dr Ordered
A free concert at The Rust Belt gives you a chance to get out of the house and enjoy some live music, and shake off those winter blues. And if you haven't been to The Rust Belt, this is a perfect time to check out one of the most unique music joints this area has ever seen.
Winter Jam Concert Series
Below is the schedule as we know it so far, including dates:
- 1/21 - Corporate Rock: White shirts, black ties, and rock n' roll!
- 1/28 - For Those About to Yacht: Highlighting the greatest soft hits of the 70s and 80s
- 2/4 - Dirt Road Rockers: High energy modern country & rock show
- 2/11 - TBA
- 2/18 - Funktastic 5: Funk/RnB band from the Quad Cities
- 2/25 - Wicked Liz & the Bellyswirls: Rock and Pop band with a high-energy show led by a charismatic front-woman sure to get you up and dancing.
- 3/4 - Class of ‘82 - 80sNew Wave Tribute reliving MTV’s golden era!
What do you need to bring?
- A lawn chair!
Food and drinks will be available for purchase. Outside alcohol is not allowed.
Are These the Best Giant Pretzels in the Quad Cities?
57 Reasons Why Growing up in the Quad Cities Was the Best