Party With I-Rock 93.5 at The Devil’s Door As They Celebrate One Year of Rock
Ain't no party like a party at the gates of hell, and this one is gonna be a banger for sure! The Devil's Door in Davenport is celebrating its one-year anniversary Saturday, April 29th and you're invited to come sacrifice yourself for all of it!
From 11:00 AM until Satan himself shuts the party down, you can enjoy volleyball and bags tournaments, tons of food and drink specials, and live music all day!
Located at 4908 N Pine Street in Davenport, The Devil's Door is a huge bar with a great outdoor area, and plenty of room to jam next to the stage. They also have dart boards, pool tables, and table games! Check out their selection of really badass graphics on their t-shirts!
- The party kicks off at 11:00 AM with tournament sign-ups.
- Doug Brundies takes the stage from 1-4.
- Simba's Dog Palace food truck serving food from 1:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
- On-site t-shirt printing by Gnar City all day.
- Got Your Six will perform from 5:30-8.
- Wonkzilla's Zombie Experience will summon Satan himself from 9:00 PM on.
- Tons of drink specials all day from $2 domestic drafts, to $3 tall boys, and $3 cherry bombs.
Come hang out with I-Rock 93.5 from 5-7 to consecrate your Saturday night, and possibly go home with a prize as tribute. You never know what the ghouls from the Rock 'N Roll Mansion might conjure up. Make sure you bring your devil horns and plenty of holy water!
See Why This Available Rock Island House "Needs An Exorcism"
Is This Available Davenport House "Haunted"? Take A Look And Decide