Let’s Think About Being Warm With Davenport’s Party In The Park
Yeah, it's like minus...way too cold right now. But, never fear. Summer will return. And when it does so will Davenport's Party in the Park. It's your chance to meet your neighbors, speak with City staff and elected officials, and, the thing that excites you the most on a day like today, get outside and celebrate the summer!
The two-hour events will run 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. on select Thursdays beginning June 9 through August 18.
Party in the Park attendees can enjoy food, entertainment, and activities for the whole family!
Free hot dogs! In the summer sun. The Quad Cities is looking forward to all this.
These events are a great opportunity to meet fellow residents, learn more about surrounding neighborhoods, and engage with local elected officials. Members from city staff will be in attendance to discuss concerns and opportunities facing the community and how residents can get involved in their neighborhood.
Seven different parks across Davenport will host a Party in the Park.
- June 9 | Herington Park, 935 Brown Street
- June 16 | Jersey Farms Park, 2930 E 65th Street
- June 30 | Van Buren Park, 205 S Elmwood Avenue
- July 7 | Marquette Park, 3200 North Marquette Street
- July 21 | Duck Creek Park, 3300 East Locust Street
- August 11 | Ridgeview Park, 1819 Ridgeview Drive
- August 18 | Emeis Park, 4500 West Locust Street
For now, stand in front of a heater with the sun in the window and it will feel like summer. In June, see you at the Party in the Park. Get more details at the City of Davenport website to stay up-to-date throughout the summer.