Quad Cities Pumpkin Patch Guide
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Let me apologize in advance to those that get dragged out to the pumpkin patch so your significant other can get that perfect fall Instagram picture. But for those looking to keep their Instagram clout on point or to simply get a pumpkin to carve, here are all of the pumpkin patches in and around the Quad Cities.
If you're looking for something fun to do over the weekend and get that perfect pumpkin, this list is for you. These are all of the pumpkin patches in and around the Quad Cities area. If you see a pumpkin patch that's not listed, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pride Of The Wapsi
- Address: 14600 305th St Long Grove, IA 52756
- Website: http://www.prideofthewapsi.com/
- Hours: Thursday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Shady Knoll Farm
- Address: 3115 Dennhardt Rd East Moline, IL 61244
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ShadyKnollFarmPumpkinPatch
- Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Corn Crib Nursery
- Address: 6924 US Route 150 Coal Valley, IL 61240
- Website: http://www.shopthecrib.com/
- Hours: Wednesday - Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Papa's Pumpkin Patch
- Address: 16679 360th Ave Bellevue, IA 52031
- Website: http://www.pumpkinpatches.com/papas-pumpkin-patch-ia
- Hours: Sunday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Frank Pumpkin Farm
- Address: 21730 Moens Rd Atkinson, IL 61235
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/FrankPumpkinFarm
- Hours: Saturday & Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Address: 5202 N. Brady St Next to Hardees Davenport, IA 52806
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/blossomfarms1
- Hours: Sunday - Saturday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Schuster's Pumpkin Patch
- Address: 7541 Schueller Heights Road Dubuque, IA 52003
- Website: http://www.schusterspumpkinpatch.com/
- Hours: Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sass Family Farm
- Address: 3060 160th St Riverside, IA 52327
- Website: http://sassfamilyfarm.com/
- Hours: Sunday - Saturday, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
For all things Halloween in the Quad Cities, click the photo below for our Halloween 2020 survival guide!