Suggestions For You To BINGE, POD, READ, AND VIEW
We know that you binged through "The Tiger King" in less than 36 hours. Everyone on your social media feed knows that you did, as well. But unfortunately, you need something else to occupy your CD-19 time.
We, at Don't Hassle Us We're Local, are here for you. We put together a small list of suggestions that you may want to take a look at and decide what your next binge TV show is or podcast you devote your time to.
Here is the small criteria list of things contributed to the suggestion list by Jay, Matt, and Bomber:
- A show to binge watch.
- A movie EACH From the 1990s, 2000s, and the 2010s.
- A podcast
- A book to read
Go ahead and listen to our suggestions as you read along:
SHOWS YOU CAN BINGE WATCH:
"You". Season 1 & Season 2
How To Stream: Netflix
Schitt's Creek. 6 Seasons
How To Stream: POP channel and Netflix
Shameless. 10 Seasons
How To Stream: Showtime and Netflix
A MOVIE TO WATCH FROM THE 90s, 2000s, and 2010s EACH:
- 90s-- Pulp Fiction-- streaming now on STARZ
- 00s-- The Departed-- streaming now on Netflix
- 10s-- The Town-- streaming now on HBO GO
- (Bomber Bonus: The Fighter -- streaming now on Amazon Prime Video)
- 90s-- Kingpin-- streaming now on Netflix
- 00s-- Waiting-- streaming now on HULU
- 10s-- Contagion (bonus for topical) -- streaming now on Amazon Prime Video
- 90s-- Beautiful Girls-- streaming now on MAX GO and Amazon Prime Video
- 00s-- Mean Girls-- streaming now on MAX GO and Amazon Prime Video
- 10s-- Creed-- streaming now on Amazon Prime Video
A PODCAST TO LISTEN TO:
John E. Hoover-- technically not a podcast but you can listen as you work on other things.
A BOOK TO READ:
Behold a Pale Horse
EVERY "How To..." BOOK THAT HAS EVER BEEN PUBLISHED ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE WANTED TO ACCOMPLISCH ON YOUR BUCKET LIST OR MAYBE A RESOLUTION THAT YOU MADE FOR 2020 SHOULD BE READ RIGHT NOW. BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF-- IF YOU DON'T DO IT NOW YOU NEVER WILL.
Those are just some suggestions.
Do you have any suggestions we should talk about next Friday? Let us by leaving comments, sending us direct social messages or emailing us at QCHassle@gmail.com.
STAY STRONG QUAD CITIES!