Sunday Sports For You
Good morning fellow sports fans!
Tired of the social distancing and the lack of sports yet? We are going to day 9 of no LIVE sports from the MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, and the MLS. The longest streak of such since 1994-- 23 days.
Here are some options for you to fill up your day with some type of sports:
- On ESPN2 they are making the channel "The Ocho" today! Some of the events include the "2019 Stupid Robot Fighting League", "Professional Arm Wrestling Championships", and "2018 Classic Tetris World Championships".
- CBS will air "Classic College Basketball Games" today from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Today includes the NCAA Championship games from 2008 Kansas vs Memphis, 2019 Texas Tech vs Virginia, and 2016 Villanova vs North Carolina.
Yesterday CBS aired the 1992 Regional Final game Kentucky vs Duke. Love or Hate Duke, admit it- moments like this is why you love sports.
- iRacing Cup race at virtual Homestead-Miami LIVE on FS1 at 12:30 PM. Among those set to compete in the exhibition iRacing event are Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin and NASCAR on NBC analyst Dale Earnhardt Jr. Other Cup drivers set to compete include Kyle Larson, Christopher Bell, Jimmie Johnson, Joey Logano, Clint Bowyer and Chase Elliott. Also expected to compete are Ty Majeski, who was 914 wins in 1,199 iRacing starts (76.2% winning percentage) and NASCAR on NBC analyst Parker Kligerman.
- Draft Kings to host FREE simulated games that you can draft players in and watch their stats grow as you try to win MONEY! DraftKings will choose an NBA matchup and prior to each game, entrants can draft free DFS Showdown lineups for the upcoming simulated game. Lineups will receive fantasy points for a player's performance within a randomly assigned game earlier this season (any game from the 2019/20 season is eligible, not just the specific Showdown matchup listed.)
- ESPN will air a seven-hour special on Sunday highlighting Tom Brady's 20-season career with the Patriots. The marathon will consist of all six Super Bowl wins and more memorable games, all condensed for time.
TRY TO HAVE AN AMAZING DAY TODAY!