Try These Seven New Little Debbie® Cake-Inspired Ice Creams
February is the month of love and sweet treats! What better way to kick off the first day of February than by trying these new Little Debbie® Cake-inspired ice cream flavors.
Hudsonville Ice Cream and Little Debbie are collaborating once again to sweeten up ice cream by mixing classic snack cakes, this time with seven new flavors! These snack-cake ice cream flavors debut at Walmart stores on February first, TODAY!
The seven flavors are:
- Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl
- Honey Buns: Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl
The pints will retail at $2.50 each at Walmart stores beginning Feb. 1. These new flavors from Hudsonville Ice Cream and Little Debbie follow the immensely popular Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream, which was released in November 2021 and became a big hit for the holiday season. All seven flavors will be available year-round.